Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Not dead yet...

...just in critical condition.

A bit more than a year ago, my computer had a major hard drive crash. I was able to retrieve most of my data, except for the data which allowed me to create many of the cool characters I showcased here. It wwas kind of a double-whammy because around that time I was also questioning what I was doing here. I wasn't happy with the renders at the time, so when my hard drive crashed I used it as a time to step back and reevaluate.

Just looking through all my old posts, I realize how many of these characters I lost when my drive blew up. All that time creating all these characters, literally hours at a time for each of them and for all the dozens of others I never posted here, and now they're all just gone.

Here I am, some time later and I find I still love creating my own characters.I've been practicing quietly, not really posting anywhere, but still experimenting and trying things out. I'll be sharing some of my experiments soon. I just wanted to try this Blogger thing out again and see if it was as easy as I remembered...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © 2006-2013, Abel Padilla. All rights reserved.